Five one-hour online workshops for the over 50s held on Zoom to help you stay fit, well and active.
Every Wednesday in September, 11am – 12pm.
- Sign up and attend all five sessions to receive your goody pack and certificate of participation.
- If you are new to zoom and need help getting in touch, we can help you join.
- Limited places available, booking required by 26th August 2020.
These sessions are organised and run by Groundwork London and Haringey Reach and Connect.
1. How to keep your mind healthy.
Wednesday 2nd September.
Tips to keep calm, manage stress and stay well.
2. Food growing on a windowsill.
Wednesday 9th September.
Tips and tricks for growing on a windowsill. This is for all abilities, no growing experience necessary!
3. Volunteering for older people.
Wednesday 16th September.
How to use your skills and passion to help others.
4. Stretch your way to fitness (this session involves light exercise).
Wednesday 23rd September.
A gentle but fun exercise class for all abilities and fitness levels.
5. Becoming digitally savvy.
Wednesday 30th September.
Learn tips on how to get the most out of devices.
To register please use this link:
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org