OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Hello everyone

My name is Jon Barrenechea, and I work for Picturehouse Cinemas. We're really looking forward to working with local residents and getting all your feedback. We are in the pre-application phase right now so don't have specific plans to show you yet. We also have a facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/CrouchEndPicturehouse where we'll be posting news, pictures, plans and can answer your queries.

Thanks!

Jon

Views: 1221

Replies to This Discussion

Am i right in thinking this is nothing to do with the new cinema opening on the site of the Music Palace? Getting confused now!

Hello Happy Eaters

Yes that's right - nothing to do with that - we are proposing a 4 screen cinema on 160 Tottenham Lane.

Sorry for confusing everyone!

Jon, thank you for sharing this information, and for the public consultations. I like your map as well showing how Tottenham was filling in before the First World War.

Wow. You wait ages for a cinema to appear in Crouch End and two come along at the same time....

Ha haa
Best of luck Jon. I'm sure there will be a lot of locals right behind you.

Two cinemas .... really?

I'm all for the old Music Palace being a small indie cinema but do we need another next to it?

I wish both well as I think we do need a cinema but I'm wondering how both will get through planning.

RSS

© 2021   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service