OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

All Discussions Tagged 'restaurant' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Season Kitchen and Dining Room - 53 Stroud Green Road

Having failed to get into Dotori some serendipity was needed, and on the walk back to Crouch End we found Season, just opposite the turning…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Sep 25, 2012

Melange - New French-Italian Restaurant where Bangers never really was - waiting for you

Located at the heart ofCrouch End, Melange is French-Italian restaurant which offers a breath of fresh air. Its relaxed neighbourhood vibe…

Started by OpinioN8 Administrator

0 May 22, 2012

Blue Legume - Crouch Hill - formerly World Cafe - lunch put me in a good mood

Had lunch in the Blue Legume yesterday. It was good enough. Ihad a tricolor salad and K had a panini, said to be as good as Hot Pepper Jell…

Started by Adrian Essex

3 May 12, 2012
Reply by Betty M

Really recommend Il Piccolo Diavolo restaurant!

Just came back from night out with husband Andy at the new Italian restaurant Il Piccolo Diavolo, at the bottom of Crouch Hill. It was real…

Started by Cara Wides

2 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by Simon Lillystone

Nice restaurant in Muswell Hill?

I've not been to Muswell Hill in the evening before and would like to take my mum for dinner before we go to the cinema tomorrow night. Can…

Started by CrouchEnd Cupcake

3 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by crouchhall

Rileys Ice Cream Parlour/ Links Homes estate agent - which would you prefer

Rileys ice cream parlour was recently refused planning permission, it having started trading without going through this formality. The full…

Started by Adrian Essex

17 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by CrouchEnd Cupcake

Sosta is dead - Long Live Qui!

I've now tried the new Qui restaurant in Middle Lane three times and loved it every visit. The Sunday lunch set menu - as much as you can e…

Started by crouchhall

3 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Suzi Livingstone

RSS

© 2021   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service