OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

All Discussions Tagged 'of' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Knee Jerk of Sloth - Earl Haig Hall - Edinburgh Festival Preview

I went to see The Knee Jerk of Sloth yesterday at the Earl Haig Hall and without doubt I thoroughly enjoyed it, for a number of reasons: 1)…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jun 26, 2014

Crouch End beyond the grave

I'm sure those shots of the undead going to work on the W5 near the beginning of Shaun of the Dead required neither make-up nor extras. Tha…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jun 9, 2014

Are you a portrait artist? Want to win £10,000? Check this out!

From: Jennifer Greenwood [mailto:jennifer.greenwood@storyvault.tv] Sent: 31 March 2014 12:12Subject: FAO: Arts department   Hello   I am…

Started by OpinioN8 Administrator

0 Apr 2, 2014

Christmas cheers for three days of free parking

Christmas cheers for three days of free parking Publication date: Wednesday 21 November 2012 Haringey Council will bring Christmas cheer to…

0 Nov 21, 2012

A well publicised local business - Matt Richardson, of The Urban Flower Company

The trendy north London area of Crouch End is home to another businessman whose passion and talents have taken him far beyond tired old ste…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Anke Holst

Consultation on the expansions of Belmont, Lancasterian and Welbourne Schools closes 6th Feb

School Expansions Consultation on the expansions of Belmont Infant and Belmont Junior Schools, Lancasterian and Welbourne Primary Schools C…

0 Jan 11, 2012

Confirmation of Christmas and New Year Refuse and Recycling Arrangements

Briefing Note for Cllr. Canver 1st December 2011 Confirmation of Christmas and New Year Refuse and Recycling Arrangements Purpose of…

1 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by Adrian Essex

Confirmation of Christmas and New Year Refuse and Recycling Arrangements

Briefing Note for Cllr. Canver 1st December 2011 Confirmation of Christmas and New Year Refuse and Recycling Arrangements Purpose of…

0 Dec 20, 2011

Colour me Happy! Anyone seen the Giant dinosaur outside budgens?

Hi, I saw this incredibly fun piece of work outside Budgen's last weekend and was wondering if anyone knew if it would be about again this…

Started by Jon Newey

1 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by Adrian Essex

Clean Hands save lives

I've been up to the Whittington a few times lately and this sign ""Clean Hands save lives"  is writ large evereywhere. And it's not true. D…

Started by Adrian Essex

4 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Adrian Essex

RSS

© 2021   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service