OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

All Discussions Tagged 'n8' (65)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A seasonal assessment - Hot Cross Buns

Just four hot cross buns in this tasting - Gail's, Waitrose, Dunns (Budgens) and Honeycomb. Sable d'Or and Coffee Cake had none, Gregg's wa…

Started by Adrian Essex

12 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by Ivan O'Pinion

Creme Egg Cupcakes

A must make recipe to which I was alerted by Twitter. Many thanks to fmwhornsey    

Started by Adrian Essex

5 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by CrouchEnd Cupcake

Scything through Crouch End

The Meadow Orchard Project (rear of Hornsey Health Centre, access through carpark?). Another local website with a very clear purpose.     …

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by CrouchEnd Cupcake

Clean Hands save lives

I've been up to the Whittington a few times lately and this sign ""Clean Hands save lives"  is writ large evereywhere. And it's not true. D…

Started by Adrian Essex

4 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Adrian Essex

Solar Panels - Wind Turbines - do they really bring a benefit

I have just read this article thanks to a tweet from Martin Gamage. Its conclusions include "If the world would embark on a giant deploymen…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Apr 19, 2011

A friendly Crouch End(?) face?

Thanks to Bill Pope via Twitter for another local quiz - This friendly face appears on at least one house in London N8. Anyone else spotted…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Apr 19, 2011

Crouch End Library Closure

Haringey has proposed closing some libraries on Sundays and there is a thread relating to the consultation on this site The Lib Dem respons…

Started by Adrian Essex

6 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Suzi Livingstone

Chinese Grand Prix #f1 #bbcf1

It's not often I watch a GP all the way through, but this was a corker. Definitely not a procession. A superb display of tyre changing and…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Apr 17, 2011

Fair funding for Haringey Schools

Lynne Featherstone has long been campaigning for Haringey schools to receive Inner London funding in line with its Inner London expenses. T…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Apr 15, 2011

A proposal for Alexandra Palace - UNESCO World Heritage Status

Clive Carter has written and published a proposal for the consideration of Haringey and the Alexandra Park and Palace Trust Board. I have r…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Apr 15, 2011
Reply by Adrian Essex

RSS

© 2021   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service