OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

All Discussions Tagged 'in' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to sign in to OpinioN8

In my efforts to make OpinioN8 witty, or at least  full of N8 puns, maybe I've made it too difficult to use. So this is one in in a series…

Started by OpinioN8 Administrator

0 Sep 27, 2014

Give Haringey a helping hand deciding where to spend the little money they do have.

Investing in our tomorrow - regrettably there are no pop up shows listed in N8 Investing in our tomorrow 10 The timeline slider below us…

0 Sep 19, 2014

Charity chuggers to face curbs in Haringey

Charity chuggers to face curbs in Haringey Publication date: Friday 2 November 2012 Charity fundraisers or "chuggers" who tout for trade in…

5 Dec 24, 2012
Reply by Amanda Carrara

Mountview Carols in the Town Hall Square this afternoon

A very pleasant little sing-song, tho' I believe I used to remember more of the words than I do now to many of the carols. Picture shows Co…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Dec 8, 2012

Consultation on the draft vision for education in Haringey

Please find below the full text of Haringey's consultation document. Go to this page on the Haringey website to read the council's b;urb V…

0 Oct 26, 2012

Olympic Torch Relay in Haringey - 25th July

As discussed I would be grateful if you could let members know that the only road closures planned over the Olympic period will be on the d…

Started by Ivan O'Pinion

1 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Stephen Middleton

London Assembly investigation into cyclist safety in London

OpinioN8 has received the following press release. Do any residents of N8 have a view on cycling? Holding the Mayor to account and investig…

0 Jun 18, 2012

Nice restaurant in Muswell Hill?

I've not been to Muswell Hill in the evening before and would like to take my mum for dinner before we go to the cinema tomorrow night. Can…

Started by CrouchEnd Cupcake

3 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by crouchhall

“4 Days in August” - Metroplitian Police Service Strategic Review into the riots 2011

OpinioN8 has received this email. The full Metropolitan Police Service report into the Tottenham Riots and their aftermath is here. Dear…

0 Mar 15, 2012

Watching criminals case the joint

AT a quarter past six this morning, I watched two male yoofs (one black and one white) slowly walk bicycles down either side of Stapleton H…

Started by Clive Carter

0 Jul 28, 2011

RSS

© 2019   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service