OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

All Discussions Tagged 'funding' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DE-FUNDED—The Crouch End Liveable Neighbourhood scheme has had its funding withdrawn

A NOTE on the withdrawal of funding for the Crouch End Liveable Neighbourhood scheme was quietly slipped into a letter whose main purpose w…

Started by Clive Carter

1 Jun 12
Reply by Adrian Essex

Should Boris invest in the Crouch End Festival

There is a posting on one of the innumerable Crouch End Facebook pages suggesting that some money from this initiative by the Mayor of Lond…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Jul 27, 2014
Reply by Adrian Essex

Lynne F's extra money for Haringey Health services - how should it be spent

I have just received this email from Lynne Featherstone. Click on her links to offer your opinion Dear Adrian,Haringey’s local hospitals,…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jan 18, 2014

BRAND NEW START gallery/creative live work teach back community

hello to opinioN8, I have been running the gallery for locals on hornsey high street for 4 months now and in this time we have done a reaso…

Started by jonny rogers

0 Dec 8, 2012

Its not fair - and enough to make you sick

An email from Lynne Featherstone   Last week I made a shocking discovery.Haringey patients have to wait longer, and don’t have the same acc…

Started by OpinioN8 Administrator

0 Sep 14, 2012

Haringey wins fight for fair funding for schools

Haringey wins fight for fair funding for schools Publication date: Monday 26 March 2012 Haringey has won its fight for fair funding for the…

1 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by OpinioN8 Administrator

Coalition Largesse for Haringey Schools

An email from Lynne Featherstone I wanted to let you knowthegood news about the extra funding local schools in your area will receive from…

0 Mar 22, 2012

Crouch End's High Street - Funding up for grabs

There have been some comments recently about the closure of shops in Crouch End,on this website, and in the local paper, for example. There…

Started by Adrian Essex

9 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Helene Connoly

Crouch End Festival - Funding

3. Funding: Paul has been in contact with the previous festival organisers and there is budget that can be used in relation to this year's…

0 Feb 12, 2012

Vote for funding for Stationers Park

Please help get funding to build a playstage in the new playground at Stationers Park. Voting is now open for the Natwest funding: http://c…

Started by CrouchEnd Cupcake

4 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by hilly8

RSS

© 2020   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service