OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

All Discussions Tagged 'end' (80)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Crouch End Festival 2014 - better than ever - meeting today 27//3/14

I had a long chat today with Chris Arnold one of the main driving forces behind the latest incarnation of the Crouch End Festival, an incar…

Started by Adrian Essex

2 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by ChrisArnold

Cliche alert - Crouch End Picturehouse given green light

A few errors and a lot of buzz words in this Haringey press release. Raises the question of what is happening at the Town Hall which is now…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Anette

Wishing you a crime free Christmastide

Saturday 07th, 14th , 21st of December 2013   In order to provide a safe place to shop for your Christmas, the Crouch End Safer Neighbour…

Started by OpinioN8 Administrator

0 Dec 6, 2013

Half term and after school cooking workshops for kids!

I have a few places on my half term cooking workshops for children age 7 plus, and also 2 places left for next half term's  after school co…

Started by happy eaters

0 Oct 7, 2013

cowrin, tim'rous beastie

Is any one else suffering from a plague of mice? We seem to be over run. And these are no ordinary mice - not timid nocturnal  Wee, sleekit…

Started by Adrian Essex

8 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Adrian Essex

Crouch End Festival - 6th - 16th June (starts today)

It seems to start today with a sale of kaftans at the Rambling Rose Thursday, June 6th - Friday, June 14th Rambling Rose Add Time: 11:00…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jun 6, 2013

Chewing Gum Art - Crouch End

first tweeted by @mp4hairsalons  mp4hair The chewing artist strikes outside MP4 in#crouchend http://twitpic.com/4wn8e7

Started by Adrian Essex

2 May 30, 2013
Reply by Adrian Essex

2 bed house for sale, Spears Road, Crouch End, N19

Now I'm not sure exactly where Crouch End starts and finishes, but I sort of think that the the Parkland Walk at the top of Crouch End Hill…

Started by Adrian Essex

4 May 27, 2013
Reply by shawn craig

Another page of things to do in and around N8

http://www.transitioncrouchend.org.uk/2013/04/forthcoming-events-april-onwards.html Forthcoming Events April onwards April Saturday 20th…

Started by OpinioN8 Administrator

0 Apr 18, 2013

Crouch End Limited Edition Prints

Fresh off the press is Vic Lee's Crouch End - part of the Londonereas series, Vic is drawing his way around London, covering North East Sou…

Started by Vic Lee

1 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Adrian Essex

RSS

© 2020   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service