OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

All Discussions Tagged 'democracy' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

AN exchange of emails: the Haringey AGM, the Council Leader and the Leader of the Opposition ~

Cllr Joseph Ejiofor, current council leader, photo ex-Ham & High (Polly Hancock) Cllr Liz Morris, then Leader of Opposition (up to M…

Started by Clive Carter

0 Aug 29

The Dear Leader, Great Helmsman and Supreme Symbol of the People, and Haringey Council democracy

I see that Momentum's Jon Lansman is discussing recent Haringey goings-on in the New Statesman  https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/uk/20

Started by Mark Crouch End

4 Mar 3, 2018
Reply by Clive Carter

Flaws in the Haringey e-petition system

I hope I may be wrong about some of this. I think I will only properly find out by following the process through, so I have raised a petiti…

Started by Adrian Essex

2 Jul 31, 2017
Reply by Mark Crouch End

HDV | Intimidation of the Labour Call-in Councillors? Genuine? or a forgery?

A RECENT glance at my email in-basket threw up what purports to be the transcript of a letter from the Haringey Labour Group Whip’s Team ……

Started by Clive Carter

6 May 2, 2017
Reply by Clive Carter

It's lucky I was out, really.

Labour came a-calling over the weekend. I've filled in the card and will pop it round to Middle Lane shortly.

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Feb 27, 2017

Change the way your council spends money! Participants required for discussion group

I'm a researcher at UCL developing a new way of involving citizens in council decision making.  I need participants for a discussion about…

Started by Tom Cohen

1 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Adrian Essex

RSS

© 2020   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service