OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

All Discussions Tagged 'Hornsey' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

School places - how to launch an appeal if you need to

Yesterday thousands of parents across the borough found out where their children were going to school in September.  If you weren't one of…

Started by CrouchEnd Cupcake

8 May 2, 2013
Reply by Nikki

STROUD GREEN - WHERE WILL IT BE HORNSEY OR TOTTENHAM?

IF YOU DO NOT WANT  STROUD GREEN TO BE IN TOTTENHAM  DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT NOW!!!! The next general election seems a long way away, b…

Started by GN8

3 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by Adrian Essex

Hornsey YMCA / Crouch End 10k - cancelled??

I've heard a rumour that there might not be a Crouch End 10k this year. Last year's was billed as the 22nd so it would be a shame for a wel…

Started by Adrian Essex

3 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Alison Harrow

Hornsey Town Hall - anyone know what's going on

In May of this year there was a rather exaggerated report that MOUNTVIEW WINS HERITAGE LOTTERY FUND SUPPORT FOR HORNSEY TOWN HALL where in…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Oct 7, 2012

Maths tutor required for a grown-up maths dummy

Can anyone recommend a very good and patient maths tutor?    I am considering applying for a post-grad business course next year which will…

0 Mar 23, 2012

Consultation on Dog Control Orders - new proposals for Haringey

As some forum members will know, I created a bit of a stink last Spring about dog fouling in Crouch End.    I launched a campaign of fluffi…

16 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by Adrian Essex

Stake your claim to a Neighbourhood Forum - who's up for it?

In attempting to understand "Localism" I summarised a summary guide to the Localism Act. I did this because I'd been following a discussion…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by Ben Myring

Crouch End/Hornsey/Stroud GreenYour Area - Your Priorities Consultation

Opportunity There is currently a Haringey consultation taking place called Crouch End/Hornsey/Stroud GreenYour Area - Your Priorities. We h…

Started by Adrian Essex

2 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by Adrian Essex

Crouch End, Hornsey and Stroud Green Area Forum and Committee meeting - 27th June

I have received the following email from Cllr Weber, the Area Forum and Committee Chair for Crouch End, Hornsey and Stroud Green   Dear Mr…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Adrian Essex

What happened to the Crouch End onion seller?

Does anyone know what happened to the onion seller that used to pitch up selling onions and garlic outside Budgens in Crouch End every once…

4 May 10, 2011
Reply by CrouchEnd Cupcake

RSS

© 2021   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service