OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

All Discussions Tagged 'Haig' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Knee Jerk of Sloth - Earl Haig Hall - Edinburgh Festival Preview

I went to see The Knee Jerk of Sloth yesterday at the Earl Haig Hall and without doubt I thoroughly enjoyed it, for a number of reasons: 1)…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jun 26, 2014

How are you finding the Earl Haig Social Club @SwingPatrolLdn @ULUBB

I spent a splendid evening there yesterday (20th Nov) during the course of which I: 1) partook of the Adnam's Old Ale - very nearly as good…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Nov 21, 2013

Earl Haig Social Club - grand opening

The new owners of the Earl Haig Memorial Hall (Antic Pubs) opened it to the public on Thursday last 31st October 2013, All Hallow's Eve, th…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by Mr Toasty

Earl Haig Memorial Hall - Social Club - opening and Remembrance Sunday

A bit more detail to add to Fi's blog about the Hall in an email addressed mainly to Cllr Winskill. See also this event for Art Mondays N8…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Oct 23, 2013

All quiet at the Earl Haig... except for the drunks

Ah the sun is out. Great for the drinkers of Crouch End. At least the ones congregrating on the steps of the Earl Haig depositing their tin…

Started by Joanna Wells

3 May 3, 2013
Reply by Nikki

Earl Haig Memorial Hall - a fait accompli?

There was a very polite and helpful gentleman clearing up the front yard of the hall when I passed yesterday. He told me that he works for…

Started by Adrian Essex

3 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Miki Lentin

Petitions about the Earl Haig Memorial Hall

There are currently two "petitions" in existence about the Earl Haig Memorial Hall and regrettably I can support neither of them, despite m…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Oct 7, 2012

Earl Haig Memorial Hall - enforcement and oversight

This email has been forwarded from one of our Councillors Dear Cllr   Just to inform you that I have now served a legal notice on the Free…

Started by OpinioN8 Administrator

0 Sep 26, 2012

Photoshoot At the Old British Legion - Wednesday 22nd Feb 9:10 am

OpinioN8 has previously published these items about the Earl Haig Memorial Hall: Plans to Demolish Earl Haig Memorial Hall Community Consor…

Started by OpinioN8 Administrator

0 Feb 21, 2012

Earl Haig Memorial - former British Legion Elder Avenue Crouch End

Can this item on Facebook really be true? Tom Barrie posted in CROUCH END CREATIVES Tom Barrie 20 February 14:06 For those interested [an…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Feb 21, 2012

RSS

© 2021   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service