OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

All Discussions Tagged 'Crouch End' (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Crouch End to share its Safer Neighbourhood Sergeant with Highgate

Subject: Haringey Police announce Safer Neighbourhood Team Sergeants   Sent on behalf of Detective Chief Superintendent Sandra Looby, Hari…

Started by OpinioN8 Administrator

0 Nov 28, 2011

Christmas lights in The Hornsey Town Hall square - 2011

OpinioN8 has been given some information about the Christmas lights in The Town Hall square   We have not been given a breakdown of the act…

0 Nov 14, 2011

Crouch End 2012 Charity Calendar raises funds for Haringey Community Circles

The 2012 Calendar now being sold across Crouch End to benefit Haringey Community Circles is a compassionate effort by Crouch End Businesses…

0 Nov 11, 2011

Crouch End/Hornsey/Stroud GreenYour Area - Your Priorities Consultation

Opportunity There is currently a Haringey consultation taking place called Crouch End/Hornsey/Stroud GreenYour Area - Your Priorities. We h…

Started by Adrian Essex

2 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by Adrian Essex

Doctor's Receptionists

This is hardly a new observation but I wondered if anyone goes to a doctor's practice in Crouch End where the receptionists are cheerful, p…

Started by CrouchEnd Cupcake

3 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Adrian Essex

A rather wearisome appraisal of Crouch End

Deborah Ross has written this "funny" on making an authentic Crouch End.  It's just annoying actually. I've NEVER heard WG referred to as H…

2 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by CrouchEnd Cupcake

Critters Part Two

I posted a while back about something big and critterish running around in my roof.  I've now discovered that it's not rats but my neighbou…

3 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by Adrian Essex

Mum's anger after Crouch End Waitrose refuses to sell her wine...

I thought this was an interesting story in the Ham&High.  Not sure how outraged I'd be - I'm quite pleased they have such a strict poli…

5 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by Helen Callaghan

Crouch End, Hornsey and Stroud Green Area Forum and Committee meeting - 27th June

I have received the following email from Cllr Weber, the Area Forum and Committee Chair for Crouch End, Hornsey and Stroud Green   Dear Mr…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Adrian Essex

Does anyone know where Mr Trebus lived?

He was the Polish war veteran with a penchant for collecting rubbish - lots and lots of rubbish and storing it in his house and garden unti…

6 May 26, 2011
Reply by Ruby Tuesday

RSS

© 2022   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service