OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

All Discussions Tagged '-' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Knee Jerk of Sloth - Earl Haig Hall - Edinburgh Festival Preview

I went to see The Knee Jerk of Sloth yesterday at the Earl Haig Hall and without doubt I thoroughly enjoyed it, for a number of reasons: 1)…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jun 26, 2014

Bomber's Moon - Park Theatre

Talking of local entertainment I thoroughly enjoyed Bomber's Moon at the Park Theatre. This is a good review from the Ham and High. James B…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Apr 30, 2014

Earl Haig Social Club - grand opening

The new owners of the Earl Haig Memorial Hall (Antic Pubs) opened it to the public on Thursday last 31st October 2013, All Hallow's Eve, th…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by Mr Toasty

Earl Haig Memorial Hall - Social Club - opening and Remembrance Sunday

A bit more detail to add to Fi's blog about the Hall in an email addressed mainly to Cllr Winskill. See also this event for Art Mondays N8…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Oct 23, 2013

Twelfth Night at the Finsbury Park Theatre - go and see it

It has rock music, a banjo, pizza, flick flacks and audience participation. And Shakespeare. It doesn't have an interval. I laughed like a…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Oct 12, 2013
Reply by Mars Lord

Tackling Child Poverty - A Haringey Consultation

Tackling Child Poverty Consulting on our new Child Poverty Strategy 2013-15 Outcome 1: Improved life chances Outcome 2: Sustainable employ…

Started by OpinioN8 Administrator

0 Apr 25, 2013

Hornsey YMCA / Crouch End 10k - cancelled??

I've heard a rumour that there might not be a Crouch End 10k this year. Last year's was billed as the 22nd so it would be a shame for a wel…

Started by Adrian Essex

3 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Alison Harrow

Here we go Looby-blue - Sandra resigns

Dear colleagues,   As a key stakeholder within Haringey, it is important that I make you aware that I am shortly to move on from the borou…

0 Jan 30, 2013

Stay Warm and Well this winter - AGE UK / Haringey

Stay Warm and Well this winter Publication date: Monday 14 January 2013 As the cold snap takes a grip, the need for older people to stay wa…

0 Jan 16, 2013

Vacancy - CEO for Haringey Shed

Vacancy - CEO for Haringey Shed Haringey Shed is an award winning inclusive community performing arts company that provides regular after-s…

0 Sep 20, 2012

RSS

© 2019   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service