OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

David Barry's Discussions (123)

Discussions Replied To (114) Replies Latest Activity

"Actually its quite interesting to do a google search on Bellvue Education. have a l…"

David Barry replied May 28, 2013 to Primary PLACEs at Ashmount

5 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by David Barry

"just got this by email today: Support local schools not free schools As local resid…"

David Barry replied May 28, 2013 to Primary PLACEs at Ashmount

5 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by David Barry

""commenting" on Tribune articles does not help much; one needs to write a letter to…"

David Barry replied May 25, 2013 to Is there a shortage of school places in Highgate, Archway, Crouch End area?

22 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by David Barry

"Not the least of the reasons why I accept that the claim of over crowding at Colerid…"

David Barry replied May 24, 2013 to Is there a shortage of school places in Highgate, Archway, Crouch End area?

22 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by David Barry

"The full Islington Tribune article  is available on the internet link here:- islingt…"

David Barry replied May 24, 2013 to Is there a shortage of school places in Highgate, Archway, Crouch End area?

22 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by David Barry

"There is a report in today's Islington Tribune that Coleridge School is suffering fr…"

22 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by David Barry

"I think you appear to make a very interesting point; you are saying that there is wh…"

22 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by David Barry

"I entirely agree it has a bearing on my question!  I was asking the question because…"

David Barry replied May 22, 2013 to Is there a shortage of school places in Highgate, Archway, Crouch End area?

22 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by David Barry

"Yes Like everyone else I only heard about this, this morning. Islington Council, wit…"

David Barry replied May 22, 2013 to Primary PLACEs at Ashmount

5 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by David Barry

"Does anyone know what the footnote on this jpeg'ed letter about Weston park means, t…"

David Barry replied May 21, 2013 to Is there a shortage of school places in Highgate, Archway, Crouch End area?

22 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by David Barry

RSS

© 2022   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service