OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

David Barry's Discussions (123)

Discussions Replied To (114) Replies Latest Activity

"The further general comment about "bulge classes" and "overcrowding" is also wrong.…"

David Barry replied Jul 1, 2013 to New Free School on the Ashmount Site Confirmed

29 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Adrian Essex

"2. "There are additional places being created locally in primary schools by 'bulge c…"

David Barry replied Jul 1, 2013 to New Free School on the Ashmount Site Confirmed

29 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Adrian Essex

"A number of interesting points here which I will take in order. 1. "Although the Se…"

29 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Adrian Essex

"It seems to me that anyone interested in this thread might be interested in this new…"

David Barry replied Jun 30, 2013 to Lack of Crouch End Primary School Place makes a splash in the Gulf

8 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by David Barry

"It seems to me that anyone interested in this thread might be interested in this new…"

David Barry replied Jun 30, 2013 to ‘Outstanding for All’?, a Commission charged to consider the future of education provision in Haringey

3 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by David Barry

David Barry replied Jun 30, 2013 to School Places / Residential Development / Cross Border Co-operation / Ashmount School

42 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by David Barry

David Barry replied Jun 30, 2013 to Primary PLACEs at Ashmount

5 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by David Barry

David Barry replied Jun 30, 2013 to Is there a shortage of school places in Highgate, Archway, Crouch End area?

22 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by David Barry

"Actually two Cinemas side by side can make sense providing they are not both showing…"

David Barry replied Jun 16, 2013 to A Picturehouse (not Cineworld) in Crouch End?

19 Mar 31, 2014
Reply by twin spark

"ASAG do appear to have a history of unfortunate relations with the press: Always bei…"

David Barry replied Jun 6, 2013 to Is there a shortage of school places in Highgate, Archway, Crouch End area?

22 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by David Barry

RSS

© 2022   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service