OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Clive Carter's Discussions (493)

Discussions Replied To (356) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for your comments Adrian. Another earthquake in Japan last night. I hadn't he…"

Clive Carter replied Jul 23, 2011 to Earthquake in the Channel last week

4 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by Clive Carter

"You might consider this:   I hear on the grapevine that the cost about a couple of y…"

Clive Carter replied Jul 10, 2011 to Can anyone suggest a way of storin my millions of photos and freeing up memory on my mac???

9 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by Clive Carter

"I think you mean long-term storage space on a large hard drive, rather than "memory"…"

Clive Carter replied Jul 6, 2011 to Can anyone suggest a way of storin my millions of photos and freeing up memory on my mac???

9 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by Clive Carter

"THE ratepayers' cash sought would be spent in part, on the latest of a long, long li…"

Clive Carter replied Jul 1, 2011 to Three things about Alexandra Palace - and another thing

3 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by Clive Carter

"At last! I cannot recall how long the public has desperately been crying out for a D…"

Clive Carter replied Jun 28, 2011 to Haringey Council welcomes new director - Place and Sustainability

2 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Clive Carter

"You don't understand. I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I coulda been s…"

Clive Carter replied Jun 23, 2011 to Farmer's Market for Crouch End

72 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Suzi Livingstone

"Suzi it was considerate of you deliberately to misspell the numbers. Even just sight…"

Clive Carter replied Jun 22, 2011 to Farmer's Market for Crouch End

72 Jun 23, 2011

"Suzi: it is horrible, but in my opinion, is bested (worsted?) by the couple of bloke…"

Clive Carter replied Jun 22, 2011 to Farmer's Market for Crouch End

72 Jun 23, 2011

"Microsoft warns on support scams A survey from Microsoft reveals just how widespread…"

Clive Carter replied Jun 16, 2011 to "I'm ringing about your computer problem"

19 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by edward fox

"They're also known as "silent calls" when the computer at the other end gets ahead o…"

Clive Carter replied Jun 13, 2011 to "I'm ringing about your computer problem"

19 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by edward fox

RSS

© 2021   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service