OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Ivan O'Pinion's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh, dear this has set everyone all a twitter Dawn Barnes@Dawn_Barnes…"

Ivan O'Pinion replied Feb 13, 2015 to Wells Terrace entrance to Finsbury Park Tube to close for 2 years

6 Apr 20, 2015
Reply by Mr Toasty

"Calm down, dear, I'm a co-conspirator."

Ivan O'Pinion replied Sep 19, 2013 to 4G comes to Hornsey Town Hall

7 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by Ivan O'Pinion

"I can confess to a heresy - I'm not very keen on dogs. I agree that it is unpleasant…"

Ivan O'Pinion replied Feb 25, 2012 to Consultation on Dog Control Orders - new proposals for Haringey

16 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by Adrian Essex

"Am I being a little cynical here, but does this press release not describe Haringey…"

Ivan O'Pinion replied Dec 28, 2011 to Parkland Walk gets a deep clean from Veolia volunteers

1 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Ivan O'Pinion

"I've just completed the questionnaire and it strikes me it is little more than an at…"

Ivan O'Pinion replied Nov 15, 2011 to Local Labour Party launches community survey

2 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by Clive Carter

"I am utterly shocked that Haringey would do this - making access to libraries easier…"

Ivan O'Pinion replied Oct 14, 2011 to Free app puts libraries online - never buy another book!

3 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by Adrian Essex

"Huh, so does this mean Stationers' Park is in direct competition with the Haringey S…"

Ivan O'Pinion replied Sep 28, 2011 to Vote for funding for Stationers Park

4 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by hilly8

"There is another thing - they sold her the wine - what's the point of having a polic…"

Ivan O'Pinion replied Aug 15, 2011 to Mum's anger after Crouch End Waitrose refuses to sell her wine...

5 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by Helen Callaghan

"I feel outraged too, but I'm not sure what about. Certainly someone being mildly in…"

Ivan O'Pinion replied Aug 15, 2011 to Mum's anger after Crouch End Waitrose refuses to sell her wine...

5 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by Helen Callaghan

"I just knew this was going to wind me up. I think people with respiratory difficulti…"

Ivan O'Pinion replied Jul 9, 2011 to Check air quality by text

1 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by Ivan O'Pinion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service