OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

CrouchEnd Cupcake's Discussions (507)

Discussions Replied To (310) Replies Latest Activity

"I do take your point that the street cleaners need somewhere to take their breaks, h…"

CrouchEnd Cupcake replied Dec 6, 2011 to Pleasing result for Stationers Park regarding Veolia depot

15 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Future Living

"So, I'm a NIMBY now? Cheers."

CrouchEnd Cupcake replied Dec 5, 2011 to Pleasing result for Stationers Park regarding Veolia depot

15 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Future Living

"Well, if you're going to nit pick the depot in Stationers was a sub-depot. I think t…"

CrouchEnd Cupcake replied Dec 5, 2011 to Pleasing result for Stationers Park regarding Veolia depot

15 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Future Living

"But there IS a local depot. It is in Stationers Park. When that closes it will be re…"

CrouchEnd Cupcake replied Nov 29, 2011 to Pleasing result for Stationers Park regarding Veolia depot

15 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Future Living

"There is a depot. They are still in Stationers Park and will relocate to another one…"

CrouchEnd Cupcake replied Nov 29, 2011 to Pleasing result for Stationers Park regarding Veolia depot

15 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Future Living

"There were various suggestions of more suitable sites - I forget exactly where but t…"

15 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Future Living

"They are thoroughly pleasant chaps in there and it does seem to still be doing a bri…"

CrouchEnd Cupcake replied Nov 29, 2011 to The great Rileys pricing debate

29 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by CrouchEnd Cupcake

"I wouldn't have thought trying to dissuade someone wielding a hypodermic from attack…"

CrouchEnd Cupcake replied Nov 29, 2011 to Bizarre hypodermic needle attack in Ferme Park Road

3 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by graham B

"I totally agree. If they're going to be flats, make them really attractive and inter…"

CrouchEnd Cupcake replied Nov 22, 2011 to Plans to demolish British Legion Hall - Elder Avenue, Crouch End

20 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Adrian Essex

"So it was eventually sold. I have to say, it's not a particularly attractive buildin…"

CrouchEnd Cupcake replied Nov 21, 2011 to Plans to demolish British Legion Hall - Elder Avenue, Crouch End

20 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Adrian Essex

RSS

© 2021   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service