OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Forum Discussions (3,208)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Crouch End CPZ review - exaggeration and conspiracy

I recently recieved the minutes from the April Liveable Crouch End Stakeholder meeting. They contain a paragraph on the CPZ. CPZs: Q. Is an…

Started by Adrian Essex in Transport and utilities

1 on Monday
Reply by Adrian Essex

Have you got a minute - no repetition, little deviation, but some hesitation

I have very recently received the minutes from the April Stakeholder meeting from the Liveable Crouch End project. I offer them unedited. T…

0 on Friday

Opening Soon - where Jerkmaica used to be - Supplant by Jeremy and Jo

The Vegan invasion of Crouch End continues. No talk of superhighways though, nor of poetry. I like the name much better than Crouch End Gre…

Started by Adrian Essex in Eating and Drinking

0 Aug 13

Eat your Greens

The site on Park Road next to Change of Heart (empty a while, most recently a short-lived art café i think) is under refurbishment and set…

Started by N8Princess in Shops

2 Aug 12
Reply by Adrian Essex

Our latest Teabag Origami and Easel Cards Workshops

Our next Community Crafternoon is Tuesday 20th August at 1pm. Details to follow. Meanwhile here are some links to our recent workshops on…

Started by Sujan Nandanwar in Shops

0 Aug 9

Dockless bike service suspended to stop them being dumped in Hackney streets

Hackney Council suspends dockless bike parking to stop them being dumped on pavements

Started by Adrian Essex in N8 news, information and views

0 Aug 8

Looking a bit S-s-sad on the Broadway - but brighter floral flavours for Crouch End Hill

The s-s-stretch of the Broadway where S-s-santander and S-s-starbucks used to be looks a bit s-s-sad right now. Word is Holland and Barrett…

Started by Adrian Essex in N8 news, information and views

0 Aug 8

Crouch End CPZ review - survey results - please don't do it

The very idea of a CPZ is irksome. There is some sense of entitlement that one should be able to park outside one's own home free of charge…

1 Aug 7
Reply by Adrian Essex

Car Free Day 22nd September - an idea from our LibDem Councillor - a Play Street or a Street Party

Dear Adrian, Could you host a Play Street or Street Party for Car Free Day? London Car Free Day will be taking place on S…

0 Aug 6

Crouch End CPZs to run all day and be extended to streets not currently included

Crouch End is currently basking in the expectation of a £5.8m windfall from the Liveable Crouch End Project. Well, I say Crouch End, but th…

0 Aug 5

RSS

© 2019   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service