OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Forum Discussions (3,180)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cynemon sticks it to Crouch End and Turnpike Lane - @original_sol @HaringeyCyclist

Management Summary: I'm slightly at a loss to understand where the demand comes from for a cycle route along Turnpike Lane and into Crouch…

Started by Adrian Essex in Transport and utilities

5 on Monday
Reply by Clive Carter

So, you think archaeology is dull . . . try the car park at Hornsey Town Hall

News this week in the Journal of Repair, Replacement and Maintenance that an archaeological dig has been completed at Hornsey Town Hall.  T…

Started by Adrian Essex in Local Politics

1 Jun 13
Reply by Mark Crouch End

A Rich Tapestry of Cabling and intermittent peace - Finsbury Park

Haringey is very proud of Finsbury Park. It has a page to itself on the Haringey website where Haringey claims: Finsbury Park underwent a…

Started by Adrian Essex in Recreation

0 Jun 11

Summer Craft and Gift Event - Saturday June 15th - 12.30pm - 4.30pm

Under the events section there is more information about the Summer Craft and Gift Event being held this Saturday at the Union Church Westo…

Started by Lyn Weber in Miscellaneous

0 Jun 10

Library Improvements - see the plans for yourself, various dates, various venues 8th - 28th June

Dear Adrian,Earlier this year I emailed local residents regarding library improvement works in the borough. I am following up with you t…

Started by Adrian Essex in Local Politics

0 Jun 6

The Festival, The Town Hall, High Street Crisis, Housing shortages, same old, same old

June in Crouch End, see you at the Festival. View this email in your browser…

Started by Adrian Essex in Crouch End Neighbourhood Forum

0 Jun 5

Cleaner recommendation needed

I'm looking for a cleaner to clean our flat in Crouch End on fortnightly basis. If anyone has a local recommendations please let me know ei…

Started by Matt Lingard in Help needed

0 Jun 5

CEFC - Summer Concert 22 June 2019 .... and the Chorus's 35th Birthday!

CEFC's Plainscapes concert features Vaughan Williams’s Mass in G Minor and the hypnotic Plainscapes by Latvian composer Peteris Vasks. Th…

Started by David Winskill in N8 news, information and views

0 Jun 3

Zero Waste Market - 1st June 2019

Started by David Winskill in N8 news, information and views

0 May 29

Hotel jet set Hornsey (via bus)

There's a puff piece on Dorsett hotels in the Travel Agent Central website featuring Dorsett Hornsey Town Hall https://www.travelagentcentr

Started by Mark Crouch End in Miscellaneous

0 May 23

RSS

© 2019   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service