OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Policing, Crime & Local Safety (147)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Friday 9th September - Funeral of Mark Duggan

This  note has beens sent out by the Crouch End Safer Neighbourhoods Team:   KEY MESSAGE Commander Mak Chishty, who has responsibility for…

Started by OpinioN8 Administrator

0 Sep 8, 2011

A message from Haringey police in response to the riots

A message from Haringey police Wednesday 31 August 2011 Haringey Borough Commander, Sandra Looby has written an open letter to Haringey co…

0 Aug 31, 2011

Thank you for your generosity - Tottenham Riots

Haringey Council Leader Claire Kober has published a message of thanks on the Haringey website. Haringey has also announced the closure of…

0 Aug 21, 2011

Police Riots Update 19/8/2011 - From Crouch End Safer Neighbourhoods Team

Dear all Have a peaceful weekend. I will catch up with you on my return. My team will keep you updated on matters whilst I am away. Bets w…

0 Aug 19, 2011

Police Riots Update 17/8/2011 - Crimewatch - From Crouch End Safer Neighbourhoods Team

This email received from Sgt McGrath. Dear All Tonight will see a special Crimewatch programme at 2000 dedicated to the London riots. I w…

0 Aug 18, 2011

Injured Man found on Parkland Walk , Crouch End Hill N8 on Tuesday - did you see anything

This appeal for information has been received from Sergeant McGrath of the Crouch End Safer Neighbourhood Team   Detectives from Haringey…

1 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by Adrian Essex

Attempted Abduction in Cherry Tree Wood , Finchley

HENDON TIMES 10:17am Tuesday 16th August 2011* By Jack Royston  A MAN tried to abduct an eight-year-old girl in broad daylight in a "sinist…

0 Aug 17, 2011

Community Engagement after the disturbances/riots in Haringey

The email below has been sent to all Haringey's councillors. It contains a request to forward it to "at least five others".     To: Labour…

0 Aug 17, 2011

Tottenham Disturbances - a statement from DCS Looby Haringey's Borough Commander

An email from Sergeant McGrath John.D.McGrath@met.police.uk of our Sfare neighbourhoods Team      Dear all,       Below is a message from…

1 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by OpinioN8 Administrator

Police update on the looting/riots/disturbances - lots of detail and appeal for help

From Sgt McGrath Dear All Thank you all once again for your continued messages of support. There remains an increased police presence acr…

0 Aug 15, 2011

RSS

© 2022   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service