OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Miscellaneous (69)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Break in at a Crouch End Primary School?

This is what I have seen on Twitter  @vicclesticks The clever ones who broke into a Crouch End primary school last night a) were caught on…

Started by OpinioN8 Administrator

3 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by Crouchendfriend

Crouch End: A hilltop haven for families and creatives

THis guide is reproduced from the Ham and High (probably a hideous breach of copyright but at least I've given them the credit). Chris Arno…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Nov 18, 2014

What's been recorded at the Church Studios?

I was reading the blurb for a new album, Ypres, from a band I liked called Tindersticks. The music is designed for a new museum at Ypres. W…

Started by David

3 Nov 17, 2014
Reply by N19 Neighbour

The Great War!

I'm upset every time I see or hear the term Great War used it wasn't a 'great' war it was a ghastly war we usually mean something grand and…

Started by Sally Mustoe

2 Nov 16, 2014
Reply by Stuart Manson

Hornsey's World War 1 Roll of Honour on Twitter

Do you follow Hornsey History on Twitter. The account is currently reproducing the roll of honour on Hornsey's World War 1 memorial.  · …

Started by OpinioN8 Administrator

0 Nov 5, 2014

dogs in n8/n6

We've just had a discussion on the W5 about dogs after 2 of them growled and snapped at each other, frightening 2 small children          t…

Started by Sally Mustoe

7 Oct 28, 2014
Reply by graham B

Squatters in Suman Bros

Walked past last night and saw someone banging on the door, there were lights on the 1st floor, could be squatters or Property Guardians. I…

Started by Nick Williams

4 Oct 23, 2014
Reply by Jacqueline Osley

Hornsey - small and beautiful society

There is a Facebook page for Hornsey - small and beautiful society, which is a pleasing thought, and might actually be true. My favourite p…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Oct 21, 2014

Planning Application 2 Fairfield Road - HGY/2010/2017

A planning application under reference HGY/2010/2017 has been submitted for the plot of land which currently supports some unsightly and no…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Nov 3, 2010

RSS

© 2019   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service