OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Miscellaneous (102)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Co-working N8

I have been considering starting (or join) a co-working space in Crouch End or nearby. The idea would be to start an informal space where f…

Started by Stevet

0 Mar 8, 2016

Volunteer landscape architect needed for library garden

Are there any landscape architects out there who'd like to help with designs for the Hornsey Library courtyard garden, with a view to putti…

Started by Jacqueline Osley

2 Feb 18, 2016
Reply by Jacqueline Osley

Coworking space in N8/N22 - would anyone be interested?

Hi everyone I'm a freelancer working from home at the mo and I'm really interested in coworking spaces and the benefits they offer (flexibi…

Started by Lizzie Broomfield

3 Feb 10, 2016
Reply by Stevet

Tell us about your experiences of community nursing and earn £20

Do you know someone over 75 who has received care from community or district nurses at home? Or do you know someone who is a carer for some…

Started by Anna Charles

0 Jan 25, 2016

Missed out in the London Marathon ballot? Secure a charity place now

If you missed out in the London Marathon ballot, now's your chance to secure a place, by running for charity Find Your Feet. Not only one o…

Started by Katy

0 Dec 1, 2015

Beware of callers coming to your door raising funds for Breast Cancer

On Friday afternoon a woman who called Suzi knocked on my door, she said she lived in Granville Road and was doing a 10k run today Sunday t…

Started by Elma Skrebowski

0 Jul 19, 2015

Wanted: Steel Band

Hi I'm organising a fantastic nursery school summer fair, and we want to have a live steel band to play (theme... treasure island).  I wond…

Started by Caroline

1 Jun 30, 2015
Reply by Adrian Essex

Streetlife.com - stealing Opinion8's lunch ?

I just received an invitation in the post to join Streetlife.com and connect with my local community of Hornsey. "It's a free and simple we…

Started by N8Princess

0 May 29, 2015

Q. Do you like pubs with music? or a quieter environment?

A. Yes - when a band is playing. Maybe - if the the muzak has the right tracks on it. No - when it's intrusive and loud Butmaybe you can…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 May 16, 2015

Is there really a crime wave in Crouch End - and if so what to do about it

Local Facebook groups are full at the moment of stories of muggings, burglaries and especially moped theft. There are calls for vigilante g…

Started by Adrian Essex

2 Apr 19, 2015
Reply by Paul Stork

RSS

© 2019   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service