OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Miscellaneous (107)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Archway in the year 2021

Arch improvements, Archway 2021 The towers are marching onto Archway where at long last a sibling to the Archway Tower (sorry, Vantage Poi…

Started by Mark Crouch End

1 Jul 9, 2017
Reply by Adrian Essex

Crouch End Festival v. the Ham and High

CEF aren't best pleased with the (lack of) coverage in our putative local rag. Not surprising, I think there was a brief mention of a zombi…

Started by Mark Crouch End

1 Jul 2, 2017
Reply by Adrian Essex

basic help

most people would react to an incident, man-made or natural disaster, by wanting to help but few know how to so I would suggest that the br…

Started by Sally Mustoe

1 Jun 7, 2017
Reply by Chris Currer

FIVE days left to comment on the Wood Green AAP

Following Haringey Council's extension of the Wood Green Area Action Plan (AAP) Consultation to 28/04/17, there are now less than FIVE days…

Started by Public Voice

0 Apr 25, 2017

Ally Pally birthplace of TV project stalls - but is there a silver lining?

The AP project found they have not enough cash for the studios bit. This has being publicly admitted to local media. Sources tell me they r…

Started by Jacob O'Callaghan

1 Apr 9, 2017
Reply by Clive Carter

Save Caxton Road

Haringey Council is planning to DESTROY our HOMES! Please, please, please, don't ignore this!  I'm more than slightly alarmed at the Woodgr…

Started by Dave Kingett

1 Apr 1, 2017
Reply by Clive Carter

Any recommendations for odd-jobs in garden?

I'm looking for someone to do some small jobs in my garden, including painting fences, repairing or making new raised beds and relaying som…

Started by Matt Lingard

3 Mar 29, 2017
Reply by David Winskill

Less than 10 days left to comment on Wood Green’s future

Less than 10 days left to comment on Wood Green’s future. Have your say now at: https://woodgreensfuture.commonplace.is/ Attend a communi…

Started by Public Voice

0 Mar 22, 2017

Have your say on Wood Green's future

Find out more and add your comments to theCommonplace website:https://woodgreen.commonplace.is/

Started by Public Voice

0 Feb 24, 2017

Destruction at 161 Tottenham Lane

Bad news to share from the new development at 161 Tottenham Lane (the former Hornsey Journal Office & land behind the Art House). Loss…

Started by Matt Lingard

0 Jan 13, 2017

RSS

© 2022   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service