OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Miscellaneous (108)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wanted - blood donors - especially O Neg - the gift only you can give

I heard an appeal on wireless this morning for Blood Donors. Over the Christmas hols there will be a crisis of supply, because the time off…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Nov 13, 2014

Hornsey's World War 1 Roll of Honour on Twitter

Do you follow Hornsey History on Twitter. The account is currently reproducing the roll of honour on Hornsey's World War 1 memorial.  · …

Started by OpinioN8 Administrator

0 Nov 5, 2014

Tired brain requires 21st century reboot into javascript - please help

I've been working my way through the very excellent Phonegap tutorial by Christophe Coenraets and I've covered parts [1 - 9]. In fact I've…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Oct 30, 2014
Reply by Chris Setz

dogs in n8/n6

We've just had a discussion on the W5 about dogs after 2 of them growled and snapped at each other, frightening 2 small children          t…

Started by Sally Mustoe

7 Oct 28, 2014
Reply by graham B

Squatters in Suman Bros

Walked past last night and saw someone banging on the door, there were lights on the 1st floor, could be squatters or Property Guardians. I…

Started by Nick Williams

4 Oct 23, 2014
Reply by Jacqueline Osley

Hornsey - small and beautiful society

There is a Facebook page for Hornsey - small and beautiful society, which is a pleasing thought, and might actually be true. My favourite p…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Oct 21, 2014

solar powered shed lights

I'd like to buy a solar powered shed light. Because of the aspect I'd need a fairly long cable for the connection between light and solar p…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Apr 9, 2014

Planning Application 2 Fairfield Road - HGY/2010/2017

A planning application under reference HGY/2010/2017 has been submitted for the plot of land which currently supports some unsightly and no…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Nov 3, 2010

RSS

© 2021   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service