OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

A rumour from Facebook

Sad news - just heard that Zer cafe is closing tomorrow. Thanks to the guys there for great times. X

Tags: ediths house, sumac, zer

Views: 1354

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I never made it into Zer, to my great shame. Always seemed very busy of a weekend morning, but pretty empty during week nights. Makes perfect sense for them to concentrate on Manor House by the looks. Good luck to them!

Sumac is amazing. Really good food and really cheap. Totally worth a visit.

As for Edith's? ANOTHER café? Bloody hell. When on earth do we reach our saturation point? It's insane how many cafes we have in CE. Looks like it might prove to be competition for The Haberdashery if the descriptions below are anything to go by.

Finally, it does look like Bouga has squatters. The owner of the property (who I THINK also owns the photo shop next door) should be ashamed of himself for letting the place rot over the last three years. I'm glad that some enterprising people have taken over the property - it's a complete eyesore and sticks out like a sore, scabby thumb on Park Road.

Cannon's Fish and Chip shop will open on 1st September according to their Twitter feed. VERY excited about that one. Their New Southgate menu looks great (Pieminster Pies!)

RSS

© 2022   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service