OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

. . . who is the fairest of them all - you, perhaps if you get your nails done. Mirror, mirror / ChaRene

Mirror, mirror moves on to Penton St Islington after 25 years in Crouch End. Cha Rene Nail Spa opens in what was a convenience store. We must count up to see the pecking order - I'd guess coffee shops predominate, estate agents next , restaurants, nail bars, then artisan bakeries. I did start a list of independent shops in Crouch End, but I think it has now been overtaken by my indolence and the ravages of time

Tags: charene, mirror, mirror

Views: 1875

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Aye. And Pizza Bella has dust sheets up. PLUS the paper covering the windows of Fat Cat has been taken down. Huzzah!

I am really upset Dandy Candies is gone. I really liked that shop. Great for treats and presents, and the lady who owned it was nothing but lovely. If your're reading this, you're missed! It's a shame that did not work out.,it's the sort of individual, original shop that we need, not another horrible nail bar.

Thank you for your kind words Anette, you were always a valued customer. I loved having the shop but with rent and business rates so high it was always tough.

I miss the cheeky kids and the loyal customers that came through the door and I'm forever grateful to the people who have supported me over the last 2 years. Now I am looking forward to spending some much needed time with my family.

Enjoy your family time Serena, and thanks for fun chats and sweet recommendations. See you around!

RSS

© 2020   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service