OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

This application went in a while ago and has been granted. Now the proprietors want to put up a sign

Wonderful how busy the Town Hall is becoming. 

Tags: bamboo burger, burgers, hornsey town hall

Views: 477

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Surely they need some bright neon to compete with the delightful new Bamboo Burger just around the corner? We really will be spoilt for gourmet dining choice.

There is a long Facebook exchange about Bamboo burger on The Crouch End Appreciation Society. Feelings are definitely mixed. My first reaction was that it looks tacky. Several have commented that the burgers are good and include vegetarian options.??

There is also a thread on Burgers which includes rants about having a nasty burger joint in the car park when we were promised housing, and this

Natalie Aynsley Matt Matt Bracken-Hunt thank you for your comments. My son is the chef and has worked very hard to make sure that the menu fits into the organic crouch end style, veggie as well as meat. The investors are well established crouch end businesses that we all use. Olive, I can't believe you are being so horrid, this is not a greasy burger van at all. My son has worked with Raymond Blanc and cooked for the Queen.

RSS

© 2022   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service