OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

My comment re town hall on crouchendlabour website seems to disappear

Just googling around this morning and came across a few websites that I had not seen before after reading Adrian's post "Inappropriate in a conservation area".

One of which was crouchendlabour.wordpress.com. I have not visited this site for a quite while but was entranced by their post https://crouchendlabour.wordpress.com/2017/08/09/open-letter-to-fec/

So much so that I was inspired to leave a comment - which remained for all but a few minutes.

I have decided to take an alternative tack and post a much more complimentary message as follows:

Fantastic response, really really really great. Shows strength of character, no weakness, no u-turns, labour coucillors at their best. They absolutely cannot, can they, be accused of supporting the evil capitalist developers who are planning to destroy the character of crouch end. Of course I am sure our dear so well respected labour councillors - whom we will absolutely all vote for next time around - want to support say the 50% social housing target in the 146 flats planned for the revitalised horsey town hall. They absolutely will no longer be holding their heads in shame - no sir! Wow the dastardly liberals and greens will not have a look in. When our dear labour councillors knock on my door next time I shall be welcoming them in as I have always done - what integrity, bon courage.

I am sure that they will love this post.

Just discovered that FEC is the Far East Consortium that will make the £22m profit on the redevelopment which is amazing given they bought the site for less than the cost of two houses on Weston Park!. 

Views: 88

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The labour site seems to have pingbacks enabled. If you add your comment to another wordpress site, and include the full open letter url, then your comment should appear as a pingback link. HTHAS is , I think, a suitable wordpress site.

Thank you

RSS

© 2017   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service