OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Missed out in the London Marathon ballot? Secure a charity place now

If you missed out in the London Marathon ballot, now's your chance to secure a place, by running for charity Find Your Feet.

Not only one of the biggest sporting events in London, but one of the biggest in the world - running the London Marathon will be one of the most memorable and rewarding experiences you’ll ever be a part of! Take to the streets of London with 35,000 runners, cheering crowds and the Find Your Feet team for an achievement of a life time. 

I work for Find Your Feet which is a small international charity based in London. We work in India, Nepal, Malawi & Zimbabwe, helping families to grow more food, earn an income and to strengthen their voice so they can speak out against injustice.

As a small charity we are able to keep costs low, which means 87p from every £1 you raise goes directly to the families we work with. We also set a moderate fundraising target for the marathon of £1500.

Fundraising target: £1500

Application Deadline: Friday 18th December 2015

If you would like more information please have a look at our website, download our information sheet: VirginLondonMarathon_Info_2016.pdf or contact me at katy@fyf.org.uk / 0207 326 4601.

I'd love to hear from you! Apply now 

Views: 138

Reply to This

© 2021   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service