OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

My lovely nanny will be leaving us at the end of the year (our childcare needs have changed at the last minute) and is looking for a new job. She is available Tuesdays to Thursdays and I really cannot recommend her highly enough. She has worked for us for two and a half years, looking after between 2 and 4 children in a nanny share (aged 2 - 4 years) – she is loved by the children, a fantastic cook, thinks through the children's daily routine so they have lots of fun activities both inside and outside the home and has also  done pick ups and drop offs for my 4 year old son at school. If you are interested then do feel free to contact me via this website and I will send you her details. She lives in Turnpike Lane so is very local.

Many thanks,

Nicole

Views: 177

Replies to This Discussion

Hi there Nicole,

I would be really interested in meeting your nanny. I live in Crouch End and am looking for a nanny to look after my 20-month old daughter from January/February next year. Would you mind giving me her details or passing on my email address which is busolaevans@hotmail.co.uk.

Many thanks

Busola 

Hi Nicole.

This is really timely for us. We're looking for a nanny for the first time, for our fourteen month old boy. For at least once - possibly twice - a week. I work from home and my wife is gradually starting up work again after being a full time mum. We're in Crouch End. How is it best to contact you?

My email address is dan@danielmulhern.com

Best wishes
Dan

RSS

© 2020   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service