OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Liveable Crouch End - feedback deadline extended - don't be one of the silent majority

Liveable Crouch End - feedback deadline extended

Luke Cawley-Harrison has posted this message on Facebook.

Hi all, I just wanted to let you know that I received confirmation this morning that the online questionannaire for the Liveable Crouch End junction closure trial has been reopened, and the deadline for feedback extended. From the council Project Team:

"Following feedback from residents and Councillors we have re-opened the trial questionnaire until Sunday 10th November."

If you have already completed the questionnaire and would like to add further comments, update your previous comments, or would rather send representations via email rather than via the survey, you can do so by emailing: liveablecrouchend@haringey.gov.uk

The online survey is available until Sunday 10th November at: https://www.pclconsult.co.uk/liveablecrouchendtrial

Best wishes,

Luke Cawley-Harrison
Lib Dem Cllr for Crouch End

When the original consultation closed there were about 220 objections and about 30 messages of support. In an area where some 30,000 people live (hard to be precise because the trail affected some or all of Crouch End, Hornsey, Stroud Green and Muswell Hill) this represents the views of less than 1% of the population. Don't be one of the silent majority, but let the project team know that you would enjoy a Middle Lane as quiet and peaceful as Park Avenue South is, that you relish the thought of a park like seating area at the Park Road End of Middle Lane and that a pedestrian area at the Clock Tower end of Weston Park is a joy.

This image is an impression of what the Clock Tower area might look like if the project goes ahead

Tags: liveable crouch end

Views: 66

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I RECKON much of the (unjustified) negative comment results from either an inability to distinguish between short-term drawbacks, versus long-term gains, or a wilful ignoring of the long-term benefit.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service