Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information
1) there were about 30 interested people present
2) It was run by a trio of knowledgeable and capable local people with a track record of getting things done
3) a substantial number of volunteers stepped up to move the project forward
4) many of the Crouch End and Hornsey councillors were present, all were supportive of the idea and one spoke of having been won round to the idea of a Neighbourhood Forum during the course of the meeting
5) the main presentation was lucid, articulate and brief and made several highly practical suggestions, including:
6) What could be better to help get through any meeting than a pint of Stiff Upper Lip?
7) I've been promised the minutes for publication
yes it was a good meeting, Adrian like you, I approve of an 'umbrella' group and want to thanl you for what opinioN8 has achieved in ths respect so far SallyM
Couldn't make the meeting but am interested in what you are doing. Anything which gets people involved with local issues instead of just moaning on social media has to be a good thing
I'd be interseted iin attending this. when is the next meeting?