OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

I am looking to offer a program of starter sessions for new players aged 8 upwards, in Haringey, during summer break. Likely 3 meetings spread accross a week. Available in the last week of July, and first two of August. I am just fielding now to see if there is interest. I figured since we all take holidays different times, to offer a program accross a week, then repeated the following. Hopefully will be at Hornsey Vale Community Centre or similar.
Interested youngsters will need a guitar, I may have one or two I can loan, if need be.
If you have a child with a passion to try guitar and get started, or who has played a little but not yet taken many lessons, this should suit your youngster well.
I have experience with teaching youngsters and adults alike, hold a very recent full CRB and adhere carefully to the Music Practioners Code of Practice. I teach at colleges but also privately and enjoy leading a mixture of structured learning alongside free-er playing, investigating our instrument in a less formal way.

References from current students/parents are available also.

Please get in touch if interested.
Stephano D'Silva

Views: 61

© 2020   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service