OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

I need help, please!   do you know someone who could repair 1 burner and the grill on my Beko gas cooker?   neither will stay lit   I'm reliably informed that there are only s few people who repair gas items now   do you know Nadeem Ali?   I had the wrong tel.no for him     cooking without the grill is particularly difficult   I have to keep my finger on the button!!!

Views: 40

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Does this link help?

I can't vouch for the recommendation

This is an extremely overdue recommendation for Nadeem Ali, an excellent gas safe heating engineer/plumber.

He has done a number of big and small, plumbing and gas jobs for me over the past few years.  He installed underfloor heating system, replaced a very old boiler with a combi boiler, converted part of my cellar into a laundry room by installing a washing machine (using a clever pump system) and a dryer.  He did all the plumbing for my new kitchen, added gas connection to a fireplace and more. 

He is very helpful, has good ideas and tries to save you money. The standard of work is very good and his prices are reasonable.  I can't recommend him highly enough and will be using him again.

His details:   Nadeem Ali   - 07812 010785

thank you so much, Adrian   I had already talked to him but he was extremely busy then I misread his number so will try again    best wishes   S

RSS

© 2017   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service