Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information
A bit more detail to add to Fi's blog about the Hall in an email addressed mainly to Cllr Winskill.
See also this event for Art Mondays N8
Great to speak to you. As I mentioned we would be more than happy to get involved with Remembrance Sunday and I look forward to meeting you and the Major to discuss further upon his return.
If you can pass to the relevant people that we have a shed full of poppies and crosses that would be fantastic.
As I mentioned Max will be in touch about the meet and greet on his return, and finally the answers to your questions are below;
• The scheduled or expected opening date – 31st October 7pm
• the name of the manager - Adam Wright (mob – 07912 505 760)
• a contact email for any problems - email@example.com
• opening times – from 4pm during the week until 11pm (Mon – Thurs) and Midnight (Fri) and Midday to Midnight on Saturday, Midday to 11pm Sunday
• the name of the pub . The venue is actually a Social Club as opposed to a pub and will be called The Earl Haig Hall
Please don’t hesitate to drop me a line if you have any further questions, all my contacts are below.