OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Crouch End Festival 2014 - better than ever - meeting today 27//3/14

I had a long chat today with Chris Arnold one of the main driving forces behind the latest incarnation of the Crouch End Festival, an incarnation which seems to have legs. I wrote in 2012 about the management style of the Festival and the factors that I thought might help it succeed, factors which still seem to be at play. I remain sufficiently convinced to have added an automated feed from the Festival Facebook page to OpinioN8 - you should be able to see it on the right hand side of this page. Top of the agenda as I write is the big Crouch End Festival meet-up, tonight, 7.30 at @HornseySchool, which I think is open to anyone who wants to get involved..

As well as the Festival, Chris supports local traders and is involved in the Shop Local campaign (this poster is from last Christmas).

Look out for more Festival news and the crowdfunding campaign.

Tags: 2014, crouch, end, festival

Views: 187

Replies to This Discussion

CROUCH END FESTIVAL 2014 - Friday June 6th - Sunday June 15th. If you want to get involved, either as volunteer to help run it or as a creative wishing to perform, visit our website www.crouchendfestival.org.

We are open to all suggestions for new ideas, especially the more innovative ones. But then, also things for kids. We want the festival to get better year on year til it starts to tribal Edinburgh. Thoughts?

RSS

© 2020   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service