OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

could BT get any more irritatingly inefficient?   I'm trying to get help with my new set-up which I dislike intensely   why should I have the bother of logging in each time I want to check my emails several times a day?   why can't I get attachments?    why can't I access my address book so that I can email block contacts (eg I'm Avenue Road Neighbourhood Watch co-ordinator) and I have to check every email address I use?    I filled in the BT online enquiry form and was told 2 things were wrong- I hadn't confirmed that I am a BT customer  I HAD and my account number wasn't 10 characters  IT WAS

I admit I'm not the most patient person in the world but I'm sure there are many others who find these impersonal so-called help lines totally useless (and an excuse to send you screaming to the Broadway for another bottle of Waitrose fizzy pink!) 

Views: 91

Replies to This Discussion

The problem with personal computers nowadays is the number of interactions between different parts, and the multiplicity  of options for doing anything.

On the face of it , it seems unlikely that the fault lies with BT, but with the set up required on your Mac. 

I will put the question on Twitter in the hope that someone can help.

RSS

© 2021   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service