OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

Ah the sun is out. Great for the drinkers of Crouch End. At least the ones congregrating on the steps of the Earl Haig depositing their tinnies and ciggie buts artfully about.

Any news on the future of the Earl Haig, Antic? Anyone?

Tags: Earl, Haig

Views: 219

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Joanna,

No news yet. If you go on www.earlhaighall.com, there is a "coming soon" sign. They already have a licence so they only need to change the name of the premises supervisor, I don't think they need to reapply for their licence. You can find the licence on haringey licensing register.

I thought the latest was that they were refurbishing ready to open it in spring/summer this year. Any signs of refurbishments going on?

Looking on facebook, they have a page. Originally they said opening would be in early May, but probably now opening in June. Hope this helps and they don't cause too much noise/anti social behaviour in the area.

Thanks Nikki. Pretty unlikely that they will be opening this summer given the internal and external state of the building... and given Antic's interesting corporate restructure I wonder if they have the capital to do any of what they planned. Meanwhile the place attracts dumping, litter and people generally hanging about. Not a good view!

Hi Joanna, please complain to the council (good luck with that, you will need it) about fly tipping etc. it says on their website that they are looking for djs, artists, etc. although I don't live in the area, I thought houses there were a better idea...

RSS

© 2021   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service