OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

The Finsbury Park Sports Partnership formally took over the running of Finsbury Park Track and Gym yesterday .

One of the first steps in refurbishment is to remove all the old and unsafe machines from the gym. We have a substantial number of these to get rid of - does anyone want them, or know of anyone who wants them, for scrap or whatever.

Removing them would probably be an act of kindness to a community venture - scrap metal dealers are currently trying to charge for removal.

Please let me know if you can help adressian-heathside@yahoo.co.uk / Adrian 07970705411

Tags: equipment, gym, metal, scrap

Views: 143

Replies to This Discussion

I have some of my son's old body building weights wanting a loving set of muscles.I'd cart them down to the dump if I could only lift them.

David - can you post a picture and a description, please. If the weights are suitable I can send a bunch of heavies round to collect them from you, should you wish.

I found a dealer to take the scrap - for details see this entry on HoL

Hi Adrian, Thanks for your response. As you can see there are a couple of boxes and some bars, all of which I would like to get rid of. Heavies to collect? Fine by me -  if somebody wants them they are here.

RSS

© 2018   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service