OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

All Discussions Tagged 'whittington' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Whittington Hospital PFI company has gone bust - . . . . the site reverted to the hospital at no cost

Hard to believe I know, but I am simply quoting from this DWHC newsletter.  Firstly why should a PFI company go bust - they are the benefi…

Started by Adrian Essex

2 Oct 4
Reply by Adrian Essex

Whittington Hospital - anecdotal evidence and an action group

Just over a week ago the Ham and High published a story from freelance journalist Sarah Cope about her experience at the Whittington. This…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Oct 2, 2014

Whittington Hospital publishes revised plans for sale of buildings

Whittington Health NHS has published these Changes to plans More detail available here Lynne Featherstone's reaction Revised plans publishe…

Started by OpinioN8 Administrator

0 Jul 9, 2013

More thoughts on the Whittington

This paragraph is taken from a Guardian article which concedes the thought that the Board might be right, just not good communicators: "Nor…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by Adrian Essex

Defend the Whittington Hospital Coalition - lobby and demo

Defend the Whittington Hospital Coalition ) An email from DWHC Hi EveryoneWe had a successful planning meeting on Mo…

Started by OpinioN8 Administrator

0 Feb 23, 2013

Whittington Hospital Estate Planning - boosts for IT and Carbon Strategies

At its meeting on 23rd January the Whittington Hopsital Trust Board agreed as item 6 an estates strategy ( a group of 13 people apparently)…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jan 30, 2013

Vested Interests, disingenuity and misrepresentation - what is going on at the Whittington

I was stopped by a man with a clipboard outside Budgen's this week. He wanted me to sign a petition to "Save the Whittington", and represen…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Apr 12, 2012

RSS

© 2020   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service