OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

All Discussions Tagged 'virgin' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Waitrose and Mobile Phone reception - local improvements

For about a week now my Virgin mobile phone has provided abysmal service - I can't even hold on to a call to Virgin long enough to register…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jul 24, 2015

Virgin Broadband upgrade to 50Mbps

I stumped up my £5.99 a couple of weeks ago to get what Virgin call a 'super hub'to take advantage of the local upgrade to 50 Mbps download…

Started by Adrian Essex

6 May 31, 2014
Reply by Adrian Essex

Virgin broadband upgrade in N8

I broke one of my own rules last Saturday and took out a one month subscription to Sky Sports (I still believe my one man boycott will send…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by James Brown

Virgin Broadband poor performance

I may be alone but somehow doubt it. I have a 30mbs contract. I never get more than 20mbs but I can certainly live with that. Evenings have…

Started by James Brown

22 May 8, 2013
Reply by James Brown

Virgin Takeover by American Mega Corp

Virgin Media has confirmed it is in takeover talks that could lead to a bid from US cable company Liberty Global in the coming days.  . .…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Mar 24, 2013

My taste for Virgin

One of the things I see from time to time on Twitter (I still don't really get Twitter - its not good for 1-to-1 comms 'cos its so public,…

Started by Adrian Essex

5 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Paul Stork

Brillliant news about Virgin Broadband speed - its going to double!!

Maybe this year maybe next  :( http://doublespeed.virginmedia.com/?buspart=DoubleSpeeds_Email_1 Doubling everyone's speed is a pretty big…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jan 17, 2012

Onward and Upward with Virgin Broadband

I had a postcard through the door today from Virgin saying they were making improvements so my service would vanish altogether!! They were…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by Adrian Essex

RSS

© 2020   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service