OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

All Discussions Tagged 'veolia' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Book banks - coming to a junction near you -

An email from the Neighbourhood Watch! Unwanted books?     Haringey are about to launch a new method of recycling in the borough. Veolia ha…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Apr 1, 2014

Rubbish rubbish collection

No, this is not about the shunga pictures again but about Veolia. Lynne Featherstone has collected 400 complaints from constituents about t…

Started by Adrian Essex

3 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by Patricia Ann Sinclair

Far too Numerous front yard rubbish bins

I am still of the view that the streets of Haringey have been turned into an annex of the rubbish and recycling centres. The view from my f…

Started by Adrian Essex

4 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by graham B

Crouch End Zoo - Beautiful Recycled Beasts downstairs at Riley’s Now until Sunday

Making the Difference brings sculpture to Crouch End Publication date: Tuesday 20 March 2012 A project funded through the Making the Differ…

Started by OpinioN8 Administrator

3 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Adrian Essex

Rubbish revolution - @Caschresidents

This item is reproduced in full from the Casch Residents Association website. Thanks to them for the update to our earlier discussion Rubb…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 May 27, 2011

Lots of Veolia operatives out and about...

I've seen loads today and yesterday in and around Crouch End and over the bridge in Harringay.  I think they look quite regal in their purp…

Started by CrouchEnd Cupcake

1 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Adrian Essex

Fortnightly Rubbish Collections planned for Haringey

FORTNIGHTLY collections of non-recyclable rubbish will be introduced in the borough from January next year in a drive to increase recycling…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Apr 15, 2011
Reply by CrouchEnd Cupcake

Fortnightly Rubbish Collections planned for Haringey

FORTNIGHTLY collections of non-recyclable rubbish will be introduced in the borough from January next year in a drive to increase recycling…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Apr 15, 2011

RSS

© 2021   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service