OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

All Discussions Tagged 'spiazzo' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Middey's - are you as hacked off as I am

I've submitted a Freedom of Information request about Middey's. Have we, the council tax payers, at least been getting our rent, while the…

Started by Adrian Essex

7 Mar 5
Reply by Amanda Carrara

Middey's in what was Crouch End Kitchen which was Spiazzo

There's a big sign up announcing the arrival of Middey's Brasserie on this crucial corner site part of the Hornsey Town Hall site. Just now…

Started by Adrian Essex

23 Nov 14, 2016
Reply by Grenners

Whither Middey's

That's whither meaning 'where to', not wither meaning fade away to nothing through inattention. Rumours are appearing on Facebook that Midd…

Started by Adrian Essex

2 Aug 2, 2016
Reply by Adrian Essex

Middeys makes a sporting effort to tidy up its festival act

Middey's has done a bit of work tidying up the frontage and it looks much better. The only thing obscuring the view of the Town Hall now a…

Started by Adrian Essex

2 Jun 10, 2016
Reply by N8Princess

Middey's - planning application granted

The retrospective planning application for Middey's (used to be Spiazzo / Electricity Showrooms) has been granted on the basis that the Gra…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jun 1, 2016

Spiazzo - under new management?

Perhaps Spiazzo will start getting a better press if there really are new people running it. This from Facebook. Anette Collins16 hrs · Lo…

Started by Adrian Essex

3 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by Jacqueline Osley

Italian cafe' on the Topsfield Parade

Hi, Has anybody tried the Italian cafe' , kind of opposite the Post Office? Can't remember what was here before.  I am not a fan of Spiazz…

Started by Harper Lee

10 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by Amanda Carrara

A new business for Crouch End? Coffee Roasting.

This from Twitter - @mykindofcoffeemykindofcoffee we are opening in a month time.we will show how a coffee shop should be..... 2 May…

Started by Adrian Essex

2 May 5, 2011
Reply by CrouchEnd Cupcake

RSS

© 2017   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service