OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

All Discussions Tagged 'school' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wanted: Steel Band

Hi I'm organising a fantastic nursery school summer fair, and we want to have a live steel band to play (theme... treasure island).  I wond…

Started by Caroline

1 Jun 30, 2015
Reply by Adrian Essex

New Free School on the Ashmount Site Confirmed

It has been confirmed to me (reliably) that the Education Funding Agency has chosen to requisition the old Ashmount Site from Islington Cou…

Started by David Barry

29 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Adrian Essex

Consultation about a new local free primary school

Our local LibDem Councillors have issued a call to consult on a proposed new local school. It is signed by Councillor Winskill whose signat…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Sep 29, 2013

Ashmount School - the former site - some data

OpinioN8 has been sent this document setting out some figures relating to the former Ashmount school site. PurposeThis is a collection of d…

Started by OpinioN8 Administrator

0 Jul 9, 2013

Primary PLACEs at Ashmount

Is this email not displaying correctly?View it in your browser. The campaign to keep the Ashmount site as a school h…

5 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by David Barry

Here's a tease - a twitter site with one tweet

Performers Inc @Performers_Inc Performers Inc. - Performing arts theatre school for ages 3-18, coming soon to Crouch End, London. A riva…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Apr 26, 2013

Has your child's school lost money now Haringey has an extra £16m?

Has your child's school lost money following the award of substantial extra sums to Haringey? Lynne Featherstone argues that that is what i…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Charlie Sharp

Haringey review of the tenancy of the Hornsey Historical Society

Haringey has a portfolio of 31 'Community Buildings'. The full list can be seen on the last page of the minutes of a Haringey Council cabin…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by Adrian Essex

Haringey Council slammed for ‘shocking’ lack of primary school places

This headline is taken from the Hornsey Journal and derives from a statement from the Haringey Conservatives (an endangered species??), bas…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Apr 20, 2012

Haringey wins fight for fair funding for schools

Haringey wins fight for fair funding for schools Publication date: Monday 26 March 2012 Haringey has won its fight for fair funding for the…

1 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by OpinioN8 Administrator

RSS

© 2020   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service