OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

All Discussions Tagged 'road' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is it possible to drive legally, at 20 mph, in Haringey?

In my experience the new 20 mph speed limit is being almost universally ignored.   "Almost", because I, for one, am trying to abide by it.…

Started by James Brown

8 May 14, 2016
Reply by James Brown

Park Road Lido Open in Good Time for the Autumn Equinox

Hello Adrian, The transformation of the much-loved Park Road Lido is set to be revealed tomorrow, as months of redevelopme…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Oct 24, 2014

Park Road Pool - now relocated to Tottenham and Enfield?

This is a very long email from Fusion, but as far as I can make out: the Lido is closed (confusing paragraph that - it seems both to be op…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Oct 2, 2014

Park Road Lido - coming soon - August 15th

An email from Fusion Hello Adrian, As regular visitors to Park Road Leisure Centre will know, we are currently undertaking a com…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jul 24, 2014

Even more but somewhat uncertain developments at Park Road Diving Pool

An email from Save Park Road Diving Pool Dear all, We are just about to enter stage two of the battle to save our local diving facilities a…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 May 9, 2014

Developments at Park Road Pools

An email from Fusion Can't read this email properly? Forward this email Hello Adrian, The redevelopment works…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 May 9, 2014

Potholes and speed bumps and speed limits and road safety

Lyn Weber's recent newsletter contained quite a bit of information about the state of the roads in Crouch End, and now I have received an e…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Mar 15, 2014

Compel the council to talk about Park Road's diving pool - sign the petition

On Thursday, 20 February 2014, Save Park Road Diving Pool <mail@change.org> wrote: Dear fellow petitioners, What a busy few day it's…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Feb 20, 2014

Ferme Park Road to be resurfaced - 14th - 20th Feb

This email has been forwarded from Lyn Weber Dear Crouch End Ward Councillors,   Notification of Planned Road Works   We are pleased to inf…

Started by OpinioN8 Administrator

1 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Jacqueline Osley

Changes at Park Road Leisure Centre this autumn

Park Road Leisure Centre is changing. Refurbishment work is due to begin in the autumn on the centre, which will see the indoor pool refurb…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Jun 15, 2013
Reply by Betty M

RSS

© 2021   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service