OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

All Discussions Tagged 'riots' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Thank you for your generosity - Tottenham Riots

Haringey Council Leader Claire Kober has published a message of thanks on the Haringey website. Haringey has also announced the closure of…

Started by OpinioN8 Administrator

0 Aug 21, 2011

Police Riots Update 19/8/2011 - From Crouch End Safer Neighbourhoods Team

Dear all Have a peaceful weekend. I will catch up with you on my return. My team will keep you updated on matters whilst I am away. Bets w…

0 Aug 19, 2011

Amounts and quantities

This infographic is getting a lot of publicity. I have no idea if ti si useful as I cannot see past the author's inability to distinguish b…

Started by Ivan O'Pinion

0 Aug 18, 2011

Police Riots Update 17/8/2011 - Crimewatch - From Crouch End Safer Neighbourhoods Team

This email received from Sgt McGrath. Dear All Tonight will see a special Crimewatch programme at 2000 dedicated to the London riots. I w…

0 Aug 18, 2011

Community Engagement after the disturbances/riots in Haringey

The email below has been sent to all Haringey's councillors. It contains a request to forward it to "at least five others".     To: Labour…

0 Aug 17, 2011

Tottenham Disturbances - Fund stands at £16,000

Fund stands at £16,000 Tuesday 16 August 2011 The Tottenham Fund – set up by Haringey Council to help people affected by the recent distur…

0 Aug 16, 2011

Tottenham Disturbances - Fund stands at £16,000

Fund stands at £16,000 Tuesday 16 August 2011 The Tottenham Fund – set up by Haringey Council to help people affected by the recent distur…

0 Aug 16, 2011

Police update on the looting/riots/disturbances - lots of detail and appeal for help

From Sgt McGrath Dear All Thank you all once again for your continued messages of support. There remains an increased police presence acr…

0 Aug 15, 2011

Tradesmen offer clean up help after the riots - MyBuilder volunteers

MyBuilder’s tradesmen are volunteering to help for free. OpinioN8 received this offer through justfortheloveofit.org   Are you a victim o…

0 Aug 12, 2011

Riots - Community Clear up – come and show your support for Tottenham

Community Clear up – come and show your support for Tottenham   Haringey Council today issued a rallying cry to local residents and busines…

0 Aug 12, 2011

RSS

© 2019   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service