OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

All Discussions Tagged 'review' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ridge Cafe - almost bucolic

I had a brunch at the Ridge Cafe (97 Tottenham Lane)  last week. I had planned to  go there any way but the lady of the place seduced me in…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Aug 15, 2015
Reply by Adrian Essex

Tasty Thai Food in Crouch End – A Review

Earlier this week I had the lunch time deal at Pandan Leaf Thai Kitchen (66-68 Crouch End Hill). Soup, a main and a side dish for £8.95. My…

Started by Katy

0 Feb 10, 2015

Sumak Restaurant - afiyet olsun

I dined at the Sumac Restaurant last night. I thoroughly enjoyed the experience so you mustn't let anything I write here put you off. This…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Sep 27, 2014

Bomber's Moon - Park Theatre

Talking of local entertainment I thoroughly enjoyed Bomber's Moon at the Park Theatre. This is a good review from the Ham and High. James B…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Apr 30, 2014

Haringey review of the tenancy of the Hornsey Historical Society

Haringey has a portfolio of 31 'Community Buildings'. The full list can be seen on the last page of the minutes of a Haringey Council cabin…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by Adrian Essex

Review of BG Max license - 20th December at the Civic Centre - graphic riot details

This [age on the Haringey website regarding the BG Max license review has plenty of detail on the infractions at the club, including a grap…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Dec 13, 2012

Review of premises alcohol licence - BG MAX - closing date 30th October

The London Borough of Haringey undertakes reviews of licences when complaints have been received. There is currently such a review taking p…

Started by OpinioN8 Administrator

6 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by HappyinCrouchy

Nakama - arigato gozaimasu

My daughter and I had a superb meal at the Nakama (Topsfield Parade) earlier this week. We got our ordering exactly right. I had Aki's spec…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Sep 8, 2012

RSS

© 2021   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service