OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

All Discussions Tagged 'recycling' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Haringey at the forefront of innovative recycling initiative - @haringeycouncil

It is reported in the Metro that This squirrel was spotted by photographer Henry Jacobs, 73, on a walk along the Lee Valley Navigational Ca…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Feb 26, 2020

Nearly Large Grubby Brown Trashcan of the week - what a waist

I now have such a fine collection of used item disposal units, that I've decided to give them awards, under the rubric "Rubbish for All". T…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Feb 6, 2018

3 Different ways to recycle your Christmas Tree 2017.

Other than leaving it in the street. Haringey's service and page link below Christmas Tree Recycling Recycle your tree at Christmas Help…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jan 3, 2017

Here is a really good question from Facebook - how clean does recycling need to be

Bernie Folan 23 hrs Anyone know what the deal is re cleaning recyclables in Haringey? http://grist.org/living/do-i-really-need-to-rin

Started by OpinioN8 Administrator

0 Oct 14, 2014

OMG - they've shut my favourite rubbish dump

OpinioN8 has received this email from a member Last Thursday (June 26th) I filled my shopping trolley with used low-energy lightbulbs, som…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jul 3, 2014

Be a good boy and eat up all your dinner -

Watch your waste to save pennies and the planet Publication date: Wednesday 16 January 2013 A fantastic New Year's resolution would be to h…

0 Jan 16, 2013

Far too Numerous front yard rubbish bins

I am still of the view that the streets of Haringey have been turned into an annex of the rubbish and recycling centres. The view from my f…

Started by Adrian Essex

4 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by graham B

Hang on to them boxes!!

Dear Residents    Reminder to watch out, watch out you could loose your green storage boxes over the next two weeks.    Empty green boxes w…

0 Jul 26, 2012

Fortnightly collections of massive unsightly bins, or a massive boon to recycling?

Two slightly different views of the same story, one from the Haringey website, the other from our local paper New recycling bins delivered…

0 Feb 17, 2012

Recycle Your Tree At Christmas

Christmas Tree Recycling Recycle Your Tree At Christmas Help to cut carbon emissions and protect our parkland. When it is time to get rid…

2 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by Adrian Essex

RSS

© 2021   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service