OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

All Discussions Tagged 'petition' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Question Haringey's Chaotic Development Plans

Hi there lovely local people,  Here on Bradley Road we're worried about Haringey's chaotic development plans. We're really concerned about…

Started by CatHowarth

13 Jun 27
Reply by Alan Stanton

The under 8s paly area in Stationers' Park - a petition

There is a petition on the Haringey website - asking the council to fix the problems in the under 8s play area in the park. The full text i…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Dec 30, 2015

Getting Wed - try Hornsey Town Hall

A new addition to the list of Haringey wedding venues - Hornsey Town Hall - now listed on the Haringey website. One wonders, doesn't one, j…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Sep 2, 2015

Can you help me Petition the Council about Hornsey Town Hall?

I've written loads of explanation here (bit.ly/myhthinfo). This is what I thought to ask people to sign: Join us in campaigning to save Hor…

Started by Chris Setz

9 Jul 15, 2014
Reply by Chris Setz

An Appeal by Hornsey Action Group to help save Hornsey High Street

This email does come a bit late in the whole process. Other attempts have been made to do something with the baths site, some of them docum…

Started by OpinioN8 Administrator

0 Nov 11, 2013

Local Democracy in Action - Parks petition triggers full Haringey council debate

A local community organisation Haringey Friends of Parks Forum has obviously worked very hard this year to trigger a debate of the full cou…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Sep 9, 2011

Council Petition System

Haringey Council has adopted a system for dealing with petitions. This is part of a nationwide scheme to empower local people. All councils…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Jun 15, 2011

Haringey's first ever e-petition - no to parks cuts

In a ground breaking move Haringey Friends of Parks Forum has created Haringey's first ever e-petition. Haringey's e-petition page is here.…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 May 5, 2011
Reply by CrouchEnd Cupcake

No cuts to Parks staff - petition

Haringey Friends of Parks Forum (a consortium of the Friends of individual parks) is running a petition based on the sentence " We are appe…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by CrouchEnd Cupcake

RSS

© 2017   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service