OpinioN8

Connecting Crouch End and Hornsey with news, views and information

All Discussions Tagged 'ojeu' (133)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sums to be invested in Hornsey Town Hall - #HTHbaddeal

The Hong Kong based Cayman Islands registered mutli-billion pound development company Far East Consortium has announced a set of figures fo…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 2 hours ago
Reply by Mark Crouch End

My personal objection to the Hornsey Town Hall plans - #HTHbaddeal #HTHobject

Dear planningcustomercare@haringey.gov.uk I am submitting this objection to the proposals for the Town Hall in accordance with the guidance…

Started by Adrian Essex

6 Oct 3
Reply by Alan Stanton

Corbyn, regeneration, 'the many not the property developers' - #HTHbaddeal @2billiongamble

From Jeremy Corbyn's speech yesterday.  Am I missing something or would this apply  to the decanting of tenants under the proposed HDV, and…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Sep 28
Reply by Clive Carter

"engaging the community" - FEC - #HTHbaddeal #HTHobject

From the cabinet papers 18th October 2016: "That‟s why I‟m [Alan Strickland]  pleased that the recommended bidder has made clear commitment…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Sep 27
Reply by Adrian Essex

It beggars belief - FEC contempt - #HTHbaddeal #HTHobject

Bloody ages ago FEC won a procurement process to buy a very long lease for a very low price on Hornsey Town Hall. Obviously the underlying…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Sep 26
Reply by Clive Carter

Don't just Setz there - do something - #HTHbaddeal #HTHobject

I went on a demo this afternoon, the first I had ever been on. I, who grew up in the 60s may well be the only baby boomer not to have been…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Sep 24
Reply by Clive Carter

Diminishing the standing of listed buildings - #HTHbaddeal #HTHobject

The clever people at the Crouch End Neighbourhood Forum ,aided and abetted by the Crouch End Festival, the Hornsey Town Hall Appreciation S…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Sep 24

Will the redesigned Hornsey Town Hall actually work as a theatre - #HTHbaddeal #HTHobject

The clever people at the Crouch End Neighbourhood Forum ,aided and abetted by the Crouch End Festival, the Hornsey Town Hall Appreciation S…

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Sep 23

An Arts Operator for Hornsey Town Hall

An email from the developers Dear Stakeholder, Today we’ve announced the appointment of the arts operator for Hornsey Town Hall. Full de…

Started by Adrian Essex

1 Sep 23
Reply by Jeremy B

Change of use - offices to hotel - #HTHbaddeal #HTHobject

Started by Adrian Essex

0 Sep 22

RSS

© 2017   Created by Adrian Essex.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service